To place an ad here, contact us on email@example.com or
to create an advert
Project Manager - Furniture Manufacture and Interior Design
Our client, Out of Africa Lifestyle Limited, a leading Furniture Manufacturing and Interior Design Company in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of Project Manager.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Creating standard and custom designs according to client needs
- Gathering the elements of each design and assembling the final product.
- Planning an effective approach to work to ensure that each project is completed on time.
- Inspecting each completed item to ensure that it has been constructed accurately and that the necessary finishes have been applied.
- Academic qualification of either an HND, Bachelor Degree, or M.Sc in Architecture with at least 5 years of work experience as an Architect.
- Should be conversant with designs in furniture, wardrobes, and kitchen cabinets
- Candidate must be proficient in Architectural applications like AutoCAD, Sketch-up etc
- Self-motivated, results-oriented leader and team player
- Must be able to manage and maintain processes
- Strong time management and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects, and adjust and allocate work accordingly to meet timelines.
- Ability to enforce quality standards and ensure all deliverables meet approved quality requirements
- Ability to interact with senior management, team members, clients, and vendors