To place an ad here, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or
to create an advert
Community Manager / Blogger
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our marketing team. He/She must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and can develop engaging high-quality content. He/she is responsible for research topics and developing interesting articles, posts, and whitepapers that will generate community trends via mass public news websites, printed newspapers, social networks channels and community platforms to build a community of followers, handle support questions, and increase engagement. Additionally, He/She should be a ‘people person' with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations within our community.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Develop a content plan and editorial calendar
- Create engaging and shareable content for all platforms, including blog pieces, weekly articles, monthly reports and newsletters and/or promotional videos in relation to the following topics: fintech, cybersecurity, crypto, African business etc.
- Set, plan, and implement community initiatives, social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Stay up to date with the latest industry topics, and digital trends such as in Business, Cyber and Crypto
- Build relationships with the online community
- Monitor and provide feedback and statistics on engagement/conversion rate/growth/etc. via social media channels.
- Liaise with external agencies or journalists to publish the various articles also on mass public media.
- Provide community feedback to the management and stakeholders.
- Monitor social media campaigns and analyze web traffic from the online community using key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Find new marketing ideas and outreach opportunities to push brand image and products.
- Participate in social events, corporate events and workshops
- Knowledge in technical writing, journalism, or familiarity with interests in Fintech, Crypto, Cybersecurity, or any other specific field.
- Exceptional research, writing and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and sector trends.
- Proficiency with computers, whitepaper, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords, a basic understanding of HTML
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing others' content
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
- Creating well-structured study guides and case studies
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Proficient in Google Analytics to analyze web traffic, identify and track relevant community metrics and KPIs (e.g., Repeat attendance at events)
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask